what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feb 15, 2011

TUESDAY, FEB 15

what I ate

BREAKFAST
scrambled eggs with butter and Parmesan cheese
apple

LUNCH
home pickled veggies
Jack cheese
baby carrots

SNACK
peanuts
apple

DINNER
salmon patties
sauteed pepper and cauliflower
piece of dark chocolate

what I did

45 minutes of full body training, bodyweight, kettlebell
10 minutes of high intensity energy system training
stretching and foam rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment