what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dec 13, 2011

Finally back home in the US, and I have the time and energy to keep logging. The past two months were busy beyond belief :)

I am fighting a cold, so there are a bit more oranges than I would normally eat :) Delicious!

what I ate

breakfast
eggs and cheese, orange

lunch
pumpkin and peas soup

snack
avocado and brie in a corn tortilla, orange

dinner
greek salad
chicken sausage
orange

what I did
stretching and foam rolling
45 min strength training at the gym ( 2nd day jetlag, so I took it easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment