what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 3, 2011

Happy New Year!
Be merry, healthy and full of joy!

I will be posting calories from now on, since I have started being a bit more strict in order to lose a few lbs that have been stuck to me for a while. I am also counting as part of the JP fitness 90 days challenge which I am proud to co-lead together with 4 other great trainers. Go check it out :)

calories:
Sun, Jan 1 - 1050/ walking
Mon, Jan 2 - 1527/ strength training and hiking

what I ate

breakfast
apple chia pudding

lunch
beef and eggplant stew

snack
avocado, cheese and tangerine

dinner
papaya and shrimp salad, coconut and lemongrass chicken - a bit of coconut icecream and banana dessert
(testing a new Thai place and it was amazing!)

what I did
stretching and foam rolling
walking

calories, 1870

No comments:

Post a Comment