what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb 20, 2012

what I ate


breakfast
protein pancakes

snack
sardines, artichoke hearts, lemonade

dinner
tomato and veggie soup, artichokes with cheese

what I did
stretching and foam rolling
yoga
walking

calories 1500

p.s. Sunday was a day off - just stretching for an hour, Saturday was kettlebell practice day and a ton of walking - ended up very very tired. Fat loss is slow (very slow) and steady. I like how this is going.
Some habits, like having green tea every day and taking my fish oil in larger amounts, have really stuck with me - so I am very happy with that. I am using fitbit to track calories and to make sure my activity stays up - it's definitely become a challenge with fat loss - I can just see my body wanting to save energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment