what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Маrch 13

a note on March 11 and 12th

We had our wedding ceremony and reception on March 12 and we are very happy. It was a magical day. We made all food ourselves so the 11th and 12th were very busy with preparations and no time for a sit down meal. We snacked on cheese, nuts and veggies/fruit while preparing everything. The actual wedding day we had no food until our reception but enjoyed some wine and a couple of pieces of wonderful cheesecake that Roland made once we got there. We didn't have time or energy to train, but we walked and stood a lot and there was plenty of stretching and foam rolling in between. Things are back to normal eating on day after wedding, as you can see.

what I ate

BREAKFAST
English muffin with turkey and cheese

LUNCH
pulled beef and some grilled veggies
a few corn chips

DINNER
cantaloupe, blueberries
tomato, cucumber,pine nut and basil salad
cheese, shrimp and avocado salad

what I did
3 hours of walking

No comments:

Post a Comment