what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011

what I ate

breakfast

eggs and a hash brown, apple
lunch
salmon with Parmesan and walnuts, broccoli

snack
apple and peach
dinner

chili with avocado

what I did

stretching and foam rolling
1 hour Pilates
1 hour dance

2 comments:

  1. I checked in Google Images what hash brown is. It's something like our "kartofeno kyufte", right?
    Dear, you often make some salmon with parmesan and walnuts. Please, please, give me a detailed recipe. By the way, I became a huge fan of mixing fish with cheese :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just grated potatoes, cooked. Not as complicated as the kartofeno kufte.

    Salmon:
    Take a piece of salmon (fillet or cutlet -doesn't matter), season with black pepper and some honey. Place in a pan over medium heat with some butter and 4 tbsp water. Cook until white on both sides. Grate 2 tbsp parmesan and place 2 tbsp chopped walnuts on top; put some thyme or dill as well, to spice it up. Turn it over, so the parmesan and walnuts can cook a bit and then turn over one more time. Ready :) 12-15 min maximum time for preparation :)

    ReplyDelete