what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sep 25 & 26, 2011

Sunday
busy day with presentation and lots of walking

what I ate
breakfast
pure bar

lunch
some quinoa salad, chicken and chopped salad, figs and greek yogurt

snack
pure bar

dinner
some grilled meat, basmati rice and beets

what I did
4 hours of walking
whole day of presenting and standing around

Monday

what I ate
breakfast
protein pancake, plum


snack
coconut milk, chia and pomegranate pudding

snack
ginger carrot soup, avocado and feta

dinner
artichoke hearts, lamb, rice, bite of creme brulee (extremely nice restaurant and absolutely delicious)

what I did
stretching and foam rolling
2 hours walking





No comments:

Post a Comment