what is this log?

I strongly believe that eating nourishing and delicious food without overeating and being moderately active is the key to feeling happy and staying lean all year round. Many of my clients requested that I share what I do on a daily basis to maintain a carefree healthy lifestyle, so here it is and I hope it helps you with ideas.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan 29, 2012

Sunday
I've been logging everything on FitBit and some days are missing from here, but I hope you'll forgive me ;)


what I ate

breakfast
sausage links, cottage cheese and banana parfait

lunch
spinach and paneer, corn tortilla with cheese

snack
1/2 apple, posole soup

dinner
carrot apple and ginger salad, pork carnitas

what I did
kettlebell practice
1 hour hike
stretching and foam rolling

calories 
1640

No comments:

Post a Comment